Education: Electronics Technician Diploma Program or Equivalent
Terms of Employment: Full-Time
Salary: $18 – $20 per hour depending on experience (40 hours per week)
1. Must be reliable, presentable and have good communication skills.
2. Willing to wear many different hats and willing to learn new tasks.
3. Experience is preferred but training will be given if necessary.
• Daily operation of SMT placement equipment including setup and tear-down.
• Programming of pick and placement machine (Assembleon Topaz-X II).
• Maintaining SMT line equipment as per ISO 9001:2015 standards.
• Assembly tasks such as soldering of components, washing, etc.
- Monday to Friday 8:00 am to 4:30 p.m. (8 hours per day-paid)
- Lunch 12:00 to 12:30 p.m. (not paid)
- Two breaks of 10 minutes (morning & afternoon-paid)
Note: Trial period of 3 months will be in effect at time of hiring.
Candidates interested in joining the team at Pro-Tech should forward their resume via e-mail to: